10 Foods to eat at Empty Stomach
Here is the 10 Foods to eat at Empty Stomach
Healthy breakfast helps to improve your digestive system and to avoid stomach problems.
- It creates a protective coat around the lining of your stomach.
- Which actually prevents the hydrochloric acid from causing damage to the side walls.
- Also it contains soluble fibres which helps in reducing the cholestrol level.
- It gently stimulates the digestive system.
- And also an excellent source of proteins and vitamins.
- Helps to remove toxins and heavy metal particles from your body.
- And also it normalises the intestinal microflora.
- Wheat germs are rich in vitamin E.
- And also consists of folic acid and keeps your digestive system smooth and better.
- Researches found that adding eggs in breakfast helps in reducing the calories intake significantly.
- Watermelon totally consists of fluids.
- moreover it is also good for your eyes and heart due to the presence of lycopene.
- Eating blueberries regularly is not only good for your stomach but also increases your memory power.
- Especially it regulates your blood pressure and metabolism.
- Carbohydrates and nutritional value is high in bread.
- It is soo good to eat at morning breakfast.
- Nuts helps in normalizing the pH level in your stomach.
- And also improves the digestive system.
- Honey provides strength and energy to the body system.
- And also Boosts your brain activity.
- next to that, it also increases the level of serotonin, the feeling – good hormone.