Top 10 Benefits of Turmeric
Here is the Top 10 Benefits of Turmeric
In the list of the healthiest foods, there will be always the present of turmeric, the simple useful spice in our kitchen.
Although, turmeric’s medicinal properties have been known and used by people from ancient time, not many people nowadays have enough understanding of turmeric to make use of it in daily life. Generally, it is considered as an anti-inflammation agent to treat many conditions such as jaundice, bloody urine, toothache, flatulence, etc.
10. Boost the immune system
- Boosting immunity is among other heath benefits of curcumin in turmeric.
- Using this plant frequently, you can maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Also get beneficial effects in arthritis, allergy, asthma, etc.
9. Alzheimer’s disease
- Azheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease.
- Caused by progressive cognitive deterioration along with declining activities of daily living and behavioral changes.
- Tturmeric can work effectively to improve memory in Alzheimer’s patients, thanks to the properties of anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant curcumin’s ability to decrease Beta-amyloid plaques.
8. Weight loss
- Obesity becomes a great problem for not only women but also men all over the world nowadays.
- Promotes weight loss, thus reduce the risk of obesity.
- Turmeric can detoxify the liver and protect cell damage so the process of fat burning can be improved.
- Turmeric can be the solution to prevent the development of type 2 diabetes.
6. Good for liver
- Another benefit of turmeric that you did not know about is its great effect in protecting your liver from diseases.
- Assists you in the fight against liver cancer and improves liver fibroids.
- Also promotes the enzymes; known as dietary carcinogens, which used to flush out, thus enhance protection against liver damage.
- Turmeric cures common problems related to stomach such as indigestion, gas buildup, gastric ulcer, ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoid, etc.
- Stimulate gallbladder to release bile, increase the absorption of intestine and enhance intestinal flora.
- Increase gastric wall mucus, making it a protective layer for your stomach.
4. Hair treatment
- By regularly applying turmeric , efficiently promote hair growth.
- Not only is turmeric good for skin, but it also makes a great remedy for hair and scalp.
- Deter dandruff and also improve the overall health of your scalp.
3. Skin health
- Turmeric has been used to excellently treat many beauty problems such as anti-aging, acne, wrinkle, burn and scar, etc.
- It has many natural properties and antiseptic agent
- Specifically, this orange ingredient is able to exfoliate, take care of the scars and inflammations along with reduce oil secretion, which makes your skin lighter and more elastic.
2. Blocking cancer
- Ability to eliminate cancer cells inside the body and confine the growth of the rest.
- It is found out that with the same properties that treat inflammation, turmeric can also prevent the growth of cancer since the curcumin blocks many important molecular pathways of cancer development.
- Although, the studies of this function are still in the early stage, turmeric holds a lot of potential to be a cancer cure.
- Curcumin, the pharmacological agent, turmeric has the same effect as strong drugs gyrocortisone and phenylbutazone and the anti-inflammation agents like Motrin but without any side effect.
- Treatment for swollen and painful injury or even inflammatory bowel disease.