Top 10 Smartest People in History of the World
Top 10 Smartest People in History of the World
Here is the Top 10 Smartest People in History of the World
The smartest people in history with recognition of their mindsets, philosophies, theories, inventions, ideas, concepts and breakthroughs and with certain linkage to modern society and people too.
Their extraordinary abilities to think beyond the horizons of every other man or women of their era.
10. Leonardo Da Vinci
- There’s an old saying that the spit or strand of hair from Da Vinci would be a masterpiece and a timeless collector’s item that’s priceless to even the richest of modern man.
- Beginning life to this creative genius on 15 April 1452, it is to no doubt that his talents lied in a flexible sense which spanned across being an excellent
- Fine artist, drafting, chemistry, Mathematics,plaster casting, sculptering, metalworking, metal casting, leather working, carpentry, and Modelling of 3D objects etc.
- He can be considered as one of the most flexible men of his time to have learnt and mastered each thing he attempted all in the artistic fields.
9. Alexander the Great
- They most certainly wouldn’t have called him “The Great” for so many centuries till this day if he weren’t.
- In this era, men were real! Women were real too. Why do they call him the great? Here lies many many qualities that Alexander has possessed at a younger age which made him a man well before his intended time.
- This most certainly is the defining bit of what intelligence level he would have had, to devise a strategy of defense in the spur of the moment of when the war was happening, Greek invasion on Macedonia.
- In Angelo’s case, he has earned himself accolades of being one of the most influential to the modern western art we know today, that the other great’s haven’t really.
- The ultimate famous of his works, that people from all over the world have flocked to view ,analyze etc.
- For Centuries ever since its existence can be found imprinted timelessly and exactly as its been painted without a fade of mark or a crack of paint.
- This primarily takes an architectural mindset altogether to put together something of this nature.
- It’s through this legendary work of art that Michelangelo tops Da Vinci in the artist category although both were extremely creative and equally unique.
7. William Shakespeare
- A man of many talents he was and still is as his name has been preserved for centuries and may even last a lifetime from now too.
- Most commonly known for his playwrights.
- His brilliance lies in his ability to think differently from all else in his living era which primarily makes him one of the smartest people in history.
- TShakespeare has become ultimately the most read about and acted playwright in the world today.
- Shakespeare’s greatest and most famous plays would include: Hamlet, Julius Caesar, Othello, Macbeth and one of the greatest love stories ever to have existed, Romeo and Juliet.
6. Adolf Hitler
- The world has known several megalomaniacs who still stands in their test of time and is measured by their scale of global impacting world disruption.
- Nazi leader, Adolf Hitler however is somebody else that has influenced deeply ever since his ruling to Germany in the midst of World War I
- Yet what Germany didn’t see coming was Hitler’s strategically plotted high profiled plan of action that has been devised by Military standards.
- A Military man he was too, at which he cleverly used the resources and the German Army
- As well as Police Forces of that era to shield him from opposing forces only to eventually turn Germany into a land at which would now primarily be owned,ruled,governed and taken control of by him and his Nazi Manifesto.
- Although Hitler has been responsible for ‘the Holocaust ‘ as history has taught us, which has killed thousands of people in a brutal and vicious manner
- His genius lies in being able to be one man, but to fool an entire country including those who were the main governing forces of Germany of that time.
- Most definitely is one of the greatest and smartest people to have existed until being topped by Osama Bin Laden a few decades later who had similar yet more detrimental motives.
5. Galileo Galilei
- A man who could build Telescopes, directive mediums for Military and to have had an engineering mindset that revolutionized science and took it to an extreme new level than it was in that time, to have influenced how people see the universe by his theories and philosophies of Astronomy and how it governs our birth signs which determines what happens, when it will happen in our lives, who it may happen to etc.
- Can most surely be given credit for being one of the smartest people in history and with no doubt he was.
- While others used their intelligence to carve sculptures out of a plain block of wood, or to see a blank piece of canvas and to paint a timeless masterpiece or to use their intelligence to gain control of an entire country and run it down by abuse of personal interest and use, Galileo has used his god gifted brain to analyze, understand and to change the perceptions of mankind by his methods and mindset.
- His main field of expertise and brilliance lied in the cosmos, understanding the universe. The universe in terms of astronomy (stars, the sun, planets) and everything else beyond the sky that cannot be seen or easily understood by the naked eye, is what Galilei specialized and revolutionized in.
- Not any fool of any era could just understand things that happen billions of kilometers beyond our heads as Galilei attempted and succeeded in managing to do so.
- He most certainly had a universal mindset and all this to be done without the convenience of NASA’s space technology we have at our disposal today. He saw beyond the stars.
4. Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
- For decades, school kids, university level students, and others have had a major problem when it came to logic and especially all the rules of Mathematics in general.
- Gottfried has been in persistent development of a theory that “God constructed the universe in such a way that corresponding mental and physical events occur simultaneously” and so wanted to boil this down to a formal symbolic system which lead to his great invention of Algebra or Calculus of thought by bringing all things to be solved by calculations by simply using a method.
3. Sir Isaac Newton
- Here we welcome another Mathematician with a slight twist of where his prime intelligence and passion lied primarily in scientific intellects.
- The ground breaking idea that Isaac Newton had has revolutionized the laws of physics and has been built purely on the laws of gravity too theorized with simple examples such as :an apple falling from the tree, pen from a desk etc.
- Yet still with revolutionary impact.
- Newton’s own findings and analysis of the world ,determine the earth’s axis precession all in direct combination to the sun, planetary motion and tidal waves and how each one corresponds with its individual action and occurrence.
2. Albert Einstein
- A simple sounding equation such as: E=MC² can come across as rather intimidating to the average minded person who may be mathematically ignorant.
- People throughout centuries or more especially modern society would probably render Albert Einstein as one of the smartest people in history.
- Really who could blame such people for thinking so, seeing that this particular common norm has been cast in stone by the common perception of people globally and they are allowed to think so.
- To crack down E=MC² formulated by Albert Einstein, it simply means: Energy Equals to Mass times the Speed of Light Squared.
- Albert has lingered on another extremely smart man of that era and has developed or rather picked up on his very own theories of what he has already invented.
1. Thomas Edison
- Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein are in competition with one and other, both cannot be compared and placed on a scale
- However both of these geniuses and their discoveries interlink with one and other.
- In terms of boiling a list down to the number one ranked Smartest people in history of the world, the battle between the most brilliant.
- But purely on the basis on such a person’s reputation and how it passed through history and has changed the world for the better today.
- Thomas Edison has been crafted by the hands of God himself to have given him the gift of such a discovery.
- Einstein has been placed second best but this doesn’t necessarily mean that Thomas Edison is smarter than him either.
- To “shine light” on this and speaking of light, color wouldn’t exist without light firstly, at least not to the spectrum of the eyes.