TOP 10 Poorest Countries in the World
TOP 10 Poorest Countries in the World
Here is the TOP 10 Poorest Countries in the World
- Togolese Republic is a truly backward country.
- It is situated in the West Africa.
- Agriculture or farming is the main profession of the inhabitants of this country.
- People of this country are too much poor.
- Per capita income of this country is approximately 800 USD.
- It is too much low for the people to survive.
- It is another one of the poorest countries in the world.
- Congo Africa is situated in Central Africa. It has not yet listen the word rich since the day it came into being.
- Its estimated per capita income is 760 USD.
- People of this country depend upon foreign add for survival.
- Although, Zimbabwe is a prominent country in games especially in cricket but it is one of the poorest countries in the world.
- Zimbabwe is still looks for even normal life standard.
- Approximately 70 percent people of Zimbabwe live in small huts.
- Their condition is miserable as there is no education and jobs as well.
- There is hyper inflation.
- Per capita income of Zimbabwe is round about 700 USD.
- Malawi is a small country located close to Africa.
- It has not better healthcare and education facilities.
- Sad fact is that Malawian die due to poor health system, bad hygienic environment and hunger as well.
- Per capita income of Malawi is 650 USD.
- Niger is not a too poor country.
- But the per capita income of Niger is not that good as it should be.
- About 40 percent people live in cities and remaining 60 percent in rural areas.
- The people who live in rural areas have poor education, medical and hygienic facilities.
- Per capita income of Niger is about 600 USD.
- After the invasion of Soviet Union, internal wars and the invasion of USA, Afghanistan has become a poor country.
- The people live in Afghanistan are mostly jobless.
- A few educated people are working at some American based company offices.
- It is very behind in the race of normal life standard.
- Per capita income is about 550USD.
- Madagascar has also been under threat of Russian attacks.
- Still it is suffering from Russian terrorism.
- People are jobless. There is inflation.
- People always see external NGOs’ help to survive.
- People have been suffering from famine since years.
- US army is trying to help improve the life standard of the people.
- Per capita income of Madagascar is 500 USD.
- It is a sad fact that public of Sierra Leone is undergoing adverse financial circumstances while the government of this country is rich and extravagant in unproductive activities.
- The major cause behind the poverty of this country is illiteracy.
- Per capita income of this country is 400 USD approximately.
- God has blessed this country with numerous natural resources.
- It is rich with oil, uranium, silver, coal, gold and gas but available under the earth of Eritrea.
- It is a saddest fact that this country is still one of the poorest countries in the world.
- A question arises that what are the reasons behind the poverty of this country? Answer is simple; it is because of poor management of poor government and laziness of people.
- People depend upon external help for their survival.
- Per capita income of this country is 200 USD.
- Burundi is situated in the Eastern Africa.
- Its per capita income has been estimated to be 150 USD.
- This income means next to nothing.
- It is so sad that people of Burundi has been suffering from the problems like cancer, malnutrition, infection and lung problems.
- The government of this country is extravagant. Govt. consumes million of dollars in unproductive matters.
- It is not taking serious measures to improve the life standard of the people.
- Burundi was funded with an amount of 13 million USD by US.
- The fund was given for improving health and educational facilities.
- It was noticed that the government spent 4 million for recommended purpose and 9 million for food because people are suffering from famine.