Menu

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

Here is the TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

10. ChaCha.com

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

In this search engine users can ask or answer a particular question.

They will be provided satisfactory answer.

It provides to the point and precise answers. For example, if you search “tell the country which is super power of the world?” or “what is the most popular search engine in the world”.

 

9. WayBackMachine, archive.org

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

It is an internet archive search engine.

It can be used to find out how a web site was looking in the past, e.g. in 1996.

Through this search engine, we can trace the history of a domain.

We can also examine how it has been changing over the years.

 

8. DuckDuckGo

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

DuckDuckGo has a number of advantages over the other search engines.

For example; having clean interface, not tracking users, not over loaded with ads, having very nice features like one page’s results.

If this search engine has enough funding, it will be soon at least the second top search engine of the world.

 

7. Wolframalpha

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

Wolframalpha presents itself as a Computational Knowledge Engine which can give us facts and data for a several topics.

It is capable to do all kinds of calculations.

For example if we enter “mortgage 2015” as input, it will calculate our loan amount, interest paid etc. it is based on a number of hypothesis.

 

6. Blekko.com

 

Initially it was developed by ex-Googlers.

It was claimed that Blekko.com is a spam free search engine.

It was also claimed by ex-Googlers that it was extremely best for web masters and search engine optimization (SEO).

 

5. AOL.com

 

According to net market share , AOL is in the top 10 best search engines.

It was an old famous search engine.

Its market share is approximately 0.6%.

AOL is a network and this network includes many popular web sites.

 

4. Ask.com

 

Ask.com is receiving around 3% of the search share only, based upon question/answer format.

This search engine is trying its best to improve its ranking but Google, Bing and Yahoo are still having best ranking as compare to ask.com.

However, it is a little unique as compare to other search engines it is based upon answer and questions format.

 

3. Yahoo

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

In order to defeat Google, since October 2011 Yahoo search has been powered by Bing. Perhaps, Yahoo is the most popular email provider

 

2.Bing

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

Microsoft, an outstanding company of the world has introduced Bing to challenge Google in the field of search but despite of their tireless efforts, they have not yet convinced people that Bing is better than Google.

There is the difference of 45% between their domination ranges. Google is still widely preferred by consumers.

 

1. Google

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

TOP 10 Search Engines in the world

Google is the best, complete, comprehensive and swift search engine in the world.

Google is holding a giant share in this field of search.

It is amazing that 69.5% of searches are powered by Google and remaining 30.5% searches are powered by other several search engines.

Google is also a dominating search engine in mobile/tablet search engine market.

It is dominating 89% of this field.

Google is given no. 1 in this list of top 10 best search engines in the world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *