Top 10 Richest DJs In The World
Top 10 Richest DJs In The World
Here is the Top 10 Richest DJs In The World
- Joel Thomas Zimmerman which is famous or well known in the world by his stage name Deadmau5.
- Born on 5th of January 1981, he is progressive music producer and performer from Canada, so there is interesting story about his name Deadmau5 as he got his this name by finding a dead mouse in his computer so he is short from he is called as Deadmouse to Deadmau.
- He has also created his own label in 2007 which is named as Mau5trap so by his work he has received about 6 nominations for Grammy Awards but yet unlucky to receive a single one.
- Worked with some other prominent DJs like Kaskade by producing large number of styles in Music.
9: David Guetta
Top 10 Richest DJs In The World
- Guetta is most popular French Songwriter, record Producer, mixer and also DJ.
- Born on 7 November 1967.
- He is also co founder of Gum Production with Lisa Dodgson, he started his professional career in 1984 but he released his first album in 2002 which is named as Just a Little More Love.
- So after the success of this album, he then released more albums Guetta Blaster in 2004 and Pop Life in 2007.
- But he got his prominent success by his album One Love which was released in 2009 as this album received lot of success and it was number one in the United Kingdom Billboard, till now he has sold about 9 million albums.
8: Armin Van Buuren
- Richest DJ Armin Van Buuren is not only DJ but also Music, Remixer, record producer and songwriter.
- This man got success and popularity from Radio show of name A State of Trance which is now highest listener radio show which 37 million weekly listener because broadcast and listened in 84 countries of the world.
- Due to his talented work he was number one DJ for about five year, he has also received nomination for Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording, he holds the record of most entries in United States Billboard Dance which are twenty one, his net worth is large that is $40 millions.
- Born on 25 December 1976
7: Paul Van Dyk
- Matthias Paul who is well known by his stage name Paul Van Dyk .
- He is not only DJ but also musician as well as record Producer as he is known as true best DJ of the world because he was the first artist in this regard which received nomination of Grammy Award in the category of Best Electronic Album which was for his album Reflection released in 2003.
- He is called as the DJ number one for two consecutive years in 2005 and 2006, he has sold more than 3 million album in the whole world so he has also received Grammy Award therefore has great amount in his bank which is about $55 Million.
- Born on 16 December 1971 in Germany.
6: Paul Oakenfold
- English DJ Paul Oakenfold is not only Trance DJ but also famous record Producer, he is also voted for the best ad number one DJ in the world two consecutive years in 1998 and 1999, he has provide mixing for more than 100 singer which include Madonna, Moby, New Order, Massive Attack, The Stone Roses, The Rolling Stones and many other prominent artists.
- Born on 30th of August 1963.
- He started his career at the age of 21 years after the becoming chef so started his career in a Night club so after a year he got connected with industry and started producing music in 1985, he has net worth about $55 million as he has also buy many luxurious houses.
5: Daft Punk
- Daft Punk is two French DJ guys which are named as Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, as they started producing music in late of 1990s in 1993 and they received success in this following year, they are popular most by their visual style and virtual get ups, before this they work together in music band named as Darlin but this band disbanded after short span of time.
- They released their first album in 1997 named as Homeworks and after success of this album they are called as Draft Punk, they never seen in public without of their signature that is they always wear helmets on their head as they managed to get net worth $60 million.
- Tijs Michiel Verwest who is known well by him stage name DJ Tiesto .
- He is also co founder of label Black Hole Recording with Arny Bink in1997.
- Released his Magik in this label, he started his professional career as DJ in 1994,
- Born on 17 January 1969.
- He has released four albums in his career but most album of Tiesto received Grammy award nomination
- Bank balance is not less than $65 million.
3: Steve Aoki
- American DJ Steve Aoki was born on 30 November 1977 as he is not only DJ but also Music Producer, electro house musician and also music executive
- Highest paid or grossed dance artist in the world, he has released many billboard hits therefore he has got nomination of Grammy Award for Best Dance.
- His first part of album Neon Future I in 2014 which also reached at number one in United States of America and second portion also got large success, he has also composed songs of horror movie The Hive.
- He is also founder of Steve Aoki Charitable Fund because he has large bank balance which is never less than $75 Million.
- Tim Bergling which is better known in this world by his stage name Avicii.
- Youngest richest DJ in the universe, he is record producer, remixer, music producer and DJ from Sweden as he is also included in the list of top DJs of the world in 2012 as well as 2013 therefore he received nomination of Grammy Award, he has many best level songs including “Addicted to You”, “The Days”, “The Nights”, “Levels”, “ Wake me Up”, “ You Make Me” and many other.
- Born on 8 September 1989.
- He released his debut studio album in 2013 named as True so this album received positive response because it was in top 10 albums in many countries of the world so he has net worth $85 million.
1: Calvin Harris
- Adam Richard Wiles which is known professionally or by his stage name Calvin Harris
- Popular singer, record producer, DJ and Songwriter, he released his debut album in 2007 which is named as I Created Disco and this album was in top albums of the United Kingdom.
- Second more success because his second album Ready for Weekend was at number one of United Kingdom Chart.
- It is interesting to know that his net worth in 2013 was just about $13 million but in these three years he increased his net worth
- He has also contract with second grossing night club of the world so he has net worth about $170 million.