Top 10 Benefits of Lemon
Here is the Top 10 Benefits of Lemon
Specifically, being rich in vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin C, potassium, B-complex vitamins, calcium, fiber and iron, etc. lemon is able to enhance the immune system, boosting the healing process, improve digestion and even fight against cancer, etc. Surprisingly, lemons contain more potassium than apples or grapes.
Besides, many people are also familiar with other uses of lemon at home such as cleansing furniture, especially in the kitchen, keeping insects like ants, cockroaches, etc. out of kitchen.
10. Skin Lightening
- Even with sensitive skin, lemon juice is totally safe.
- for skin problem, lemon is always the first solution on the list thanks to its natural acid.
- In case of dark skin, lemon helps eliminate the dead cells, reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin.
- Rub lemon juice all over the face for few minutes, then rinse off with water.
9. Anti aging
- Regular consumption of lemon juice will help reduce the production of free radicals, the cause of aging skin and skin damage.
- Therefore, your skin will stay younger and fresher.
8. Reduce inflammation
- Regular consumption of lemon juice helps decrease the acidity inside the body and remove uric acid in the joints.
- Therefore, lemon effectively prevents inflammation from harming your health.
7. Freshen your mouth
- Lemon actively boosts the saliva glands, which keeps your mouth from dryness and bad breath.
- Consume sugar-free lemonade everyday or use the solution of lemonade, honey and water to sip during the day.
6. Treat minor burn
- Lemon and honey is an ideal combination to cure.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Meanwhile lemon juice helps blur acidic burns.
5. Aid digestion
- Makes a wonderful remedy to aid digestion system by detoxifying your digestion tract and treat other problems such as burping and bloating.
4. Cleanse your body
- Purifying the body is among the incredible benefits of lemon juice thanks to its antioxidants and anti-cancer properties.
- Drink a glass of warm lemon juice and honey every morning before breakfast to detoxify your body
- simply consume 1-2 glasses of lemon juice daily.
3. Lose weight
- If you want to lose weight since you can use it to overcome the hunger cravings.
2. Treat viral infection
- Ability of boosting the immune system, lemon simultaneously diminishes the infection.
1. Keep the insects out of kitchen
- Lemon becomes a nightmare to insects such as ants, cockroaches, flies, etc.
- Use the lemon juice or small slices of lemon peel to sprinkle on the door or any places that insects appear or get in.