TOP 10 Resolutions We make and Break Every Year
TOP 10 Resolutions We make and Break Every Year
Here is the TOP 10 Resolutions We make and Break Every Year
10.I will try to quit smoking
- Many people decide to quit smoking at the beginning of New Year.
- They try their best to quit smoking but they cannot be succeeded in their effort.
- It is because they are not 100% prepared to give up this habit.
- If you are a habitual smoker then you must read this list about top ten New Year resolutions.
- You will die around 8 years early just because of this preposterous habit.
- We all know smoking is dangerous to health.
- So New Year is the best time to promise that smoking was a past and was a futile practice.
- You will have to defeat your ridiculous habit.
- You can full fill the desire of nicotine by other harmless sources.
9.I will try to lose weight
- Fat people are alive only to eat.
- They decide to lose weight in New Year by controlling their diet.
- But they cannot accomplish the goals because they are not committed.
- Every resolution powerfully demands one thing, and that is commitment.
- But imagine for a while that if you cannot fit into your favourite dress or you cannot dress in your favourite armlet, then this life has no cool further.
- So, losing weight is very important.
- Daily walk, control your heavy diet and some exercises in morning or evening would do the purpose.
- Visit a nutritionist or look up for some healthy diet chart on internet to control diet.
- For exercises join a gymnasium or consult a trainer.
- Aerobics and yoga are best to control weight.
- If trainer is not available you may download videos from internet.
- People often decide at New Year to donate an amount to a trust or poor in their neighbourhood.
- With the passage of time they absorb in their daily routine and forget their New Year resolutions.
- Here, we advise you that while eating good, wearing wonderful and riding luxuries, do not forget your poor brothers, sisters, relatives and neighbors.
- Make a habit of donating an amount from your income.
- Instead of dumping the extra items of your home, give them to the deprived or deserving people.
- Trust us; this resolution would bring pleasures and satisfaction to your lives.
7.I will try to give adequate time to my family
- Busy people often decide at New Year to give enough time to their family every day or every week.
- But they cannot do so.
- If you are among those people then you will have to act upon our advices to accomplish this target.
- Every day you should try your best to save some time from your office or field work for your family.
- At week end you should postponed everything till Monday because your family deserves to spend your week end with you.
- Throughout the year you should exclusively spend your holidays, summer vocations, casual leaves and privilege leaves with your family.
- At New Year students decide to score good marks in examination.
- They decide to work hard and as a result they dream of becoming a successful man in life.
- But like other people they do not pay their attention to their studies.
- They only focus to score passing marks.
- If you are a student, then read this paragraph carefully for thousand times.
- Keep it in mind that grades are significant whether you are in school, college or university.
- Having good grades in your hand, make easy to choose a field of your choice.
- Good grades lead you to get scholarship.
- You can safe your future.
- Above all your parents will be happy.
- On the base of good grade you will have a good job.
- In this way you can serve your parents.
- So, not from tomorrow, from today and right now you should go in separate room to study your books in order to score good marks.
5.Write a Diary
- Some people decide to write diary every year.
- By postponing today to tomorrow year comes to an end.
- We know you might have made this resolution hundred times a year.
- You might have started it and leave it because of your busy routine.
- In this year make a resolution seriously that you will write your everyday happenings on a diary every day.
- Trust us, when you will read your diary after some years, you will get pleased beyond your expectations.
- Writing a diary every day will make your expression stronger and error free.
- Are you a spend thrift? Then this resolution for New Year would be perfect for you.
- You intend to save money every month from your salary for the rainy days.
- Some simple steps can assist you to achieve your target that is only one to not go to super market or shopping mall without a solid reason.
- You should make a list of all items you need in a month and visit the market once in a month for shopping.
- Do not go to gym, exercise at home.
- Also, make your coffee at home in this way you will save the money which you spent at gym and cafes.
- For weight losing, surf internet to read tips of weight losing.
- Use cycle to go office rather than bike or car.
- Out of all the resolutions, I like the resolution of book reading very much.
- While deciding to change your habits, book reading should be at top priority.
- Try to search for the books of your choice.
- Purchase the books of your interest and keep them in your bedroom.
- When you will read some pages before sleeping you will have quick, calm and adequate sleep.
- Try to read fiction novel, history, general knowledge and current affairs.
2.I will try to be loyal with wife
- The people who are married but still having one or more girl friends considered themselves very lucky.
- Some people of them are guilty conscious.
- When their consciousness teases them they decide to be loyal with their wives from New Year.
- If there are several months remaining in starting New Year they get pleased by thinking that we are free to do everything till New Year.
- If you are one of those naughty people then be careful! Through this list we advise you to be loyal with your wives because a wise man had said that “As you so, so shall you reap”.
- If you will do so than automatically according to universal law your wife will do so and this thing will result in divorce.
1.I will try to become a pious man/woman
- In our top ten on line ranking the resolution which ranked at ten is “I will try to become a pious man/woman”.
- Christian intends to go church every Sunday in New Year.
- Hindu decides to go mandir and Muslim intends to offer prayer five times in mosque.
- But unfortunately due to less commitment with their purpose non practicing religious persons cannot accomplish their target.
- A person having Virtuous mentality does not wait for specific time to do good deeds.
- So it is concluded that for good deeds waiting for specific time shows a ridiculous and immature behaviour.