Top 10 Tough Sports to Play
Here is the Top 10 Tough Sports to Play
The sports industry has evolved from over the years, and have been around since a few centuries ago.
- Not everybody can play golf.
- To play golf, it requires a player to be absolutely still while holding the golf club at a certain angle, that is to be directly opposite the hole a few yards or meters away, these are the most challenging parts to the game, in order to judge how hard to hit the ball so that it doesn’t land too far from the hole or way off the course.
- It all depends on the impact of your shot a few yards away firstly.
- Even when near by the hole, you have to touch it with just the perfect amount of push from the club to the ball so that it doesn’t sway off its ball and hole path as well as doesn’t go pass the hole.
- Not that I’m a professional golf player myself, however it’s suggested that you start with a game of Pud to get the hang of the whole swing before taking to the golf course.
- Playing soccer sincerely takes more than just kicking a ball or scoring through the goal post.
- There is a lot of skills that must be constantly developed from one person or as a team in order to become a professional soccer player.
- Another hard part in playing soccer is the ability to strike a ball from a distance without losing speed of the ball into a net a few meters away at a certain striking angle so that it makes the goal and for a goal keeper, is also rather difficult as it’s not always easy to save every single goal where your body cannot swiftly jump to defend.
8. Running Marathons
- In particular we’re’ speaking about running marathons which entails sprinting a kilometer or two, in competition with other runners under weather conditions that are not always the rosiest.
- It could be scotching hot under the sun or particularly in the pouring rain, if it’s a misjudgment in the weather forecast.
- While the weather isn’t all that makes Running the marathons aren’t the worst of one’s concerns, people with health issues such as heart problems are bound to collapse, or fall unconscious on the road if their bodies cannot handle the ultimate running distance.
- It’s a beautiful and lively sport but it isn’t for everybody.
- Even the fittest of the fittest may not make it as a human body is a human body at the end of the day.
- While soccer involves just dribbling and fast paced movements in terms of eye movements and passing the ball to other team members, rugby involves an entirely different setup which involves playing with an oval shaped ball firstly.
- Which is heavy and hard to throw from a distance, can you imagine the size of an arm you need to have in order to throw that Oval a few meters.
- What makes Rugby one of the hardest sports to play is the fact that one of the main things is when a team of opposing muscular sized men ram head each other in a rough fashion where they literally head and tackle each other and your shoulder is the ultimate driving force.
- Tennis is another hard and most difficult sports to play due to being at the highest of your mind’s wits in order to smack a ball amongst yourself and your partner against somebody else and their partner.
- Sounds easy isn’t so? Nope not at all and only a person with years of experience on the tennis courts will be able to understand how mentally straining it may be to keep yourself at the highest of your attention levels which by the way requires a razor sharp mind as well as an active body that is focused and locked onto the ball approaching at a knock of a bat high speed.
- This basically means, you have to hit the ball precisely at exactly the angle it came from, which could be down, up, left, right or from the middle.
- In order to successfully play this game, you’d have to move physically according to the ball for several hours of playing as well as working your mind simultaneously as well.
- If you’ve had the privilege of versing a certain opponent before, you’d have to do a whole lot of pointless anticipations in order to predict what kind of move somebody is going to pull against you to sway you off which means you must be psychologically sharp too!
- It’s something the average person really isn’t supposed to be do because not everybody has the back bone to flip and perform stunts of that nature in the air.
- These are for extraordinary people to perform. Gymnastics requires a selected few people on this planet in order to do complete justice to the sport altogether.
- As competitive as it is, people would have to have the body of a rubber to expand, contract and to be inhumanely flexible in order to perform certain gymnastic movements.
- Such things would involve bending in positions that may break ones back or to stretch in some ways that are nerve wrecking to watch, so can you imagine the actual physical breaking factor of it.
- A boat with a motor or two at the back for an instance would rocket forward, fast enough to carry you a few meters or further depending on the amount of Fuel it has.
- Canoeing isn’t only one of the hardest sports to play but a dangerous one too if you think about it on all technical terms.
- This is a big deal in a normal boating cases, but NOT when it’s in the form of Canoeing as a sport.
- It’s fairly a very hard sport to be a participant in, if you’re competing against others in a race that’s for the money, simply because it takes a whole lot of stamina, muscular endurance and a king Kong amount of energy to steer against the weight of 2 or more persons, against the tides or small waves, and to propel it forward with just your arms.
- Can anybody without a few essential human needed limbs such as: Hands, legs etc. perform a sport of swimming etc.?
- The answer to this question is definitely a Yes! But with an absolute amount of hardship in order to pull it off, which is why my respect for people in Paralympics goes to some far extreme levels.
- As well as some of you who I’m pretty sure would agree with me, find it a little hard to do the things that peeps of Paralympic sports would do, even with the privilege of our hands and legs.
- These masters however tend to blaze through the whole process since absolutely nothing holds them back from doing what they need to do.
2. MMA Cage Fighting, Freestyle Wrestling or Boxing
- Fighters are allowed to do virtually any move to get an opponent down as long as those set of moves are within the respected boundaries of the rule sets that regulate the sport while in commencement.
- It takes more than just muscular built men to fight each other in the ring.
- MMA as a sport however is mind wrecking and body wrecking too, if you’re aren’t vigilant enough as it requires you to duck, dodge, block and to attack in the same rush in order to defend, counteract and make your move on your opponent.
1. Formula 1 Car Racing
- It is the hardest sports, simply because it requires a whole different species of man altogether and somebody who can follow a code of precision by the second at that speed, pressure, velocity etc.
- One may be able to survive an earth quake, falling mountain, tsunami, yet remember death is always the final destination of one’s life.