Top 10 Ways to Propose a Girl
Top 10 Ways to Propose a Girl
Here is the Top 10 Ways to Propose a Girl
These are just ten best ways to propose a girl.. Try them out and win the heart of your lady.
I am sure your girl of your dreams will say yes
10. Be yourself
- Keep it simple yet special and sweet.
- This is the first rule that you need to get into your mind when you think of proposing a girl.
- Do not overdo your proposal.
- Be creative, and be yourself. Its every girls dream to have a guy propose to her.
- Listen up fellas if you want to capture your woman’s heart by a marriage proposal, then follow your heart and hers.
9. Candle light Dinner
- Candles are one of the quintessential elements of a romantic evening.
- This is a classic but one of great ways to propose your dream girl.
- It will set the mood for love and romance.
- The dim lights of the candles burning flames and the romantic tunes sets one of the perfect settings for a romantic proposal.
- A candle lit dinner is a romantic way to propose to anyone who holds a special place in your heart and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.
- Turn off all lights and lit the candles, play romantic songs.
- The glowing of the candles sets a mood for a night full of romance and is one of the most perfect scenes to propose.
8. Place Where You Met First Time
- Recreate the same moment and then propose to her.
- Take her to the place where you met each other for the first time.
- It will definitely move her and get embossed on her memory for lifetime.
- Its one of the romantic ways to propose. Here some useful tips for your first date.
7. Special Day
- A lot of you guys propose on ‘Valentines Day‘ because it is a national holiday and a romance filled day.
- But to make the proposal extra special, propose on a causal day.
- Pick a day that has special meaning to you both, such as a birthday, anniversary of your friendship or the day when you went for your first date and etc.
- A proposal isn’t something to take lightly.
- For a guy to remember special days such as the anniversary of friendship or first date and to propose on that particular day is a special proposal to a woman.
- A marriage proposal is a commitment between two people who are deeply, passionately in love.
6. Proposal During a Movie Break
- The very romantic and easy ways to propose your beloved.
- This way of proposing is tried and tested and it works, really.
- It should be fun to see her reaction.
5. T-shirt Proposal
- Get a t-shirt with the text “will you marry me” or “Do You Love Me” and wear a jacket over it.
- Take her to a nearby park or a place you usually meet up and get down on your knees and reveal your special tee to her.
4. Picnic in the Park
- What better way to propose to the woman of your dreams is by sticking her engagement ring inside the chocolate covered strawberry.
- Plan a perfect plan for a picnic.
- A nice and beautiful scene, Green hills and valleys and your loved one lying on your chest.
- This romantic moment can be made more beautiful chocolates covered with strawberry, bucket of a chilling champagne.
- You can stick ring with the choclate wrapper and cover it with strawberry for proposing your girlfriend for marriage.
- You can make this picnic even more beautiful by singing a romantic song for your loved ones.
3. Radio Proposal
- Call your local FM radio station, one you know she will be tuning into.
- The girls love brave guyes.
- Any girl would love the guy who propose her would have the guts to propose in front of thousands of people listening over the radio waves.
- If you know she listens to the radio at a certain time everyday, making a dedication will work charms with her.
- What would you say on the radio? That is clearly up to you.
- But it should be something memorable and sweet.
- Dedicate you beloved, her fevorite romantic song.
- Have the radio play you and your “song,” together, and a sweet proposal following before or after the song.
- Then have her phone in after the song to give her answer over the radio waves.
2. Surprising By Hiding In A Box
- Hiding yourself in a box wrapped with gift paper can be a big surprise to her when you are holding a ring in your hand and waiting to be unwrapped.
- This one can be easy, but a lot of coordination is required to execute this proposal.
1. Banner Proposal
- Try this way only when you are sure that she is not going to reject your proposal.
- If you can’t express your feeling or you are afraid of rejection then you can use banner for proposing a girl.
- You can get a banner prepared with the word ‘I Love You’ and have it displayed outside her house or in the workplace.
- It is advised that you do not use her real name on the banner, but use the endearment that you generally use to call her.
- You can also make a flying banner and can give surprise to your loved one by flying it over her head and making it the most excited and memorable moment of your life.